Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2014

The Ladder of Self-Confidence

Self-confidence is made, not born. You *build* confidence in yourself by challenging yourself and succeeding. Each success is adding another rung to the ladder that enables you to climb higher. And if you get knocked down a bit or fail? That's okay, because the rungs are still there, and soon you are back to where you were and can begins again to reach ever higher.

This beautiful Mother's Day morning brings an end to my successful completion of my Purium 10-Day Transformation Cleanse.

I'm 12 pounds lighter than when I started (9 lbs. in 10 days) and my waist is 1.5 inches smaller. Much more importantly, however, the successful completion of this challenge has renewed and reenergized my commitment for life-style changes that move ever closer to clean living and eating with the respect due to my body and mind.

Now onward to the next challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment